Accessibility Statement for www.gulpdigital.com.
Commitment to Accessibility
GULP DIGITAL Ltd. is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
GULP DIGITAL Ltd. takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of our website and platform:
- Incorporating accessibility as part of our mission and website development practices
- Utilizing ongoing training for our staff on accessibility issues and solutions
- Conducting regular reviews of our website to ensure compliance with best practices and standards
- Providing clear guidelines and solutions for reporting accessibility issues
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Gulp Digital’s website aims to conform to WCAG 2.1 level AA, ensuring content is accessible to the widest range of people, regardless of challenges or disabilities.
Feedback and contact information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. If you encounter any barriers or have suggestions for improvement, please get in touch with us:
- Phone: 0330 223 5582
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: Sussex Innovation Centre, No. 1 Croydon, 12-16 Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0 0XT
We usually respond to emailed feedback in 3–5 working days.
Our website’s accessibility relies on the following technologies:
We ensure that these technologies are used in ways compliant with their accessibility specifications.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts, there may be some limitations. In such cases, we aim to provide alternative content or methods to access the same information or functionality. If you encounter an issue, please get in touch with us.
This accessibility statement is approved by:
Neil Mckenzie, CTO
Gulp Digital Ltd.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback as swiftly as possible and provide a solution when feasible. If you are not satisfied with our response, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).